Lia Truitt joined Elizabeth Christian Public Relations (ECPR) in May 2012. Prior to her time at ECPR, Truitt gained valuable public relations and media relations experience as not only the University of Texas reporter for KTBC-TV/FOX7 in Austin, but also as an intern at ECPR.
Truitt’s prior experience in the news industry paved the way for her transition to the public relations field. In her current position, she is excited and honored to work with Orangetheory Fitness Austin, the Downtown Austin Alliance, Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau and Children’s Hospital Association of Texas, among others.
Originally from Houston, Texas, Truitt is a graduate of The University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Journalism degree with a concentration in broadcast journalism.
- Junior League of Austin—member
- American Heart Society Austin Heart Walk Team 2015—captain
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society—2014 Woman of the Year candidate
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society—Light the Night Walk “Bright Light”
- Boo Bash Fundraiser benefitting Texas Children’s Hospital—committee member