Regular, Full-time, Exempt
Who we are:
Elizabeth Christian Public Relations (ECPR) is an award-winning agency of professionals who serve clients making a difference in the community and their industries. Our team of 20+ is based in Austin, shaping compelling stories and building brands.
Who we are looking for:
ECPR is hiring an account associate, an account executive and a senior account executive (based on years of experience). This person will collaborate with our account team on a wide range of projects related to storytelling, external communications, social media, event planning and more. This role is perfect for a collaborative team player who loves to create and share content.
What you’ll do (for three to five clients):
- Support the strategy for communication/outreach campaigns and coordinate those campaigns—from start to finish
- Develop and execute multi-faceted media campaigns
- Write, edit and design external email communication with multiple stakeholder groups
- Develop social media strategy and content
- Assist with strategic client events
- Report on analytics from campaigns and communications
- Other communication projects, as assigned
What you’ll gain:
- The pride that comes from working with clients making a real difference in your community
- A chance to learn from seasoned communication professionals
- Foundational, practical communication skills
- Exposure to communication, outreach and marketing best practices
- A chance to work in a professional environment with ample opportunities to network with Austin professionals
- Experience with multiple aspects of the marketing and communication field (from creative to analytics)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k), profit sharing and more
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for communications, creative solutions and client service
- Up to five years of experience in communications for a public relations agency, in-house communications department or media outlet
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills, as well as knowledge of Associated Press (AP) style
- Proficiency with content management systems (such as MailChimp and Hootsuite) or a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines effectively
- Organization, attention to detail and flexibility, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Resourcefulness and a willingness to learn new things
- Kindness and a positive, upbeat attitude
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or a related field
Start date: As soon as possible
ECPR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to apply?
Submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirement and a fully completed application below. Deadline to apply is June 24th.