Elizabeth Christian Public Relations (ECPR) is an award-winning agency of professionals who focus on building business for local, state and national clients. Our team of 20+ works from our dynamic headquarters in Austin, shaping compelling stories and building brands.
The very best candidate will contribute to multiple accounts with his or her can-do attitude, strategic planning and organizational skills, eye for detail and commitment to A-plus work product. The right person for this position will be bright, attentive and wired for finding solutions to any challenge. We support each member of our team with a collaborative work culture, the modern tools for success and a methodology that has made ECPR the top independent PR agency in the state. If you want to be among the best, this is the place.
- A senior account executive manages all facets of four to five client accounts with oversight from a director, vice president or senior vice president.
- The best candidate will have demonstrated ability to plan and execute complicated public relations campaigns, while managing younger staff members and benefiting from guidance from more senior ones. He or she will bring skills in building client relations and handling both traditional and social media.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Five+ years of professional experience in public relations or a directly related field. Applicant must have a degree from a four-year college.
- Superb writing and oral communications skills, with solid experience in Associated Press style.
- Significant experience in all aspects of media relations. Finalists for the position will be asked to submit documentation of this skill.
- Experience in developing and executing social media campaigns for businesses/organizations.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Engaging, creative personality
- Meticulous attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, and more. In addition, flextime, as well as one work-from-home day per week, are permitted after two years of employment with ECPR. Relocation assistance is not available.
To be considered, please email the following items to Kathleen Smith at email@example.com.
- A cover letter stating why you are the ideal candidate. Please address your skills specifically to the requirements above.
- At least three business references including a current or former supervisor and a current or former client.
Applicants best fitting the position will be contacted for an interview. No follow-up phone calls or emails, please.